Advantages of centralized oxygen supply
1. The centralized oxygen supply line has low pressure and multi-stage devices, so it is reliable.
2. Centralized oxygen supply requires the oxygen cylinder to be transported to the ward, making storage and transportation simple.
3. The centralized oxygen supply system has strong oxygen supply capacity, large capacity and stable pressure, and can continuously supply oxygen at a large flow rate.
4. The oxygen-absorbing terminal for centralized oxygen supply is directly installed in the operating room, the emergency room and the wards of each ward, making oxygen absorption simple and reliable.
5. Centralized oxygen supply can increase the utilization rate of oxygen and reduce the number of oxygen management personnel, thereby improving economic efficiency.